Is in your eyes
The look your smile cant disguise
The look of love
Is saying so much more
Than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard
Well it takes my breath away
I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you
You've got the look of love
It's on your face
A look that time cant erase
Be mine tonight
Let this be just the start
Of so many nights like this
Let's take a lovers vow
And then seal it with a kiss
I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you
Dont ever go
I love Dusty Springfield. Je ne sais quoi. Just love.I reached home at around 1700hrs and after spending some time in the thinking room, I was on the floor from 1745-2200hrs, paralysed by some uterus-shaking cramps. Oh might as well. There's good TV on Monday nights anyway.

Tomorrow will bring a more productive day, I promise.
Ming tian hui gen hao ..na na na nana na na...
(start to hum the really orbit Chinese tune)
Gonna collect Snow White tomorrow. I guess like all of us, she too needs a break. At my expense, no less, that son of a gun. I hope things will be okay. My stuff is all deleted but it is okay. I dont keep
Kaput.
Oh. A student gave me a little something and a few came forward to wish me all the best in my future. Sweet. But ah, that's not an excuse to break my back and eat my words. I have enough. Maybe it's the end of my teaching career...but maybe it is not. Whatever it is, I am not going to spend the lovely month of June (or July..or August) fretting over lesson plans, worrying about setting end-of-year papers, stressing about not finishing other freelance work just because I am spending the whole afternoon busting my ass for free in a teaching institution, fighting with my inner demons...trying to tell myself not to take things personally and not to feel slighted. Oh that's tough. It is a battle everyday. Oh no.
So pardon me if I dont feel enough for other things which you, you and you may deem as important. Like trying to save the world or something.

We leave that to him.
Oh no, he's dead.
Tough.
My cynicism kills me. Haha. If I look at it at another angle (maybe from Hell), I think it is not that bad and that I have achieved a lot these past few months. And when I say "achieved" you know I mean those non-superficial, cannot be seen stuff. Okay I shut up. You cant shake off cynicism just like that. Wit, wherefore art thou?
A thousand times goodnight, bon vivant.
P/S: Condolences to you, Stooge.
P/P/S: Remember that time I was dying for a baby? It was just the hormones talking. I dont want it anymore. Err...I tell you again next month.
P/P/S/S: Why are the tickets to Christina Aguilera's concert so expensive??
###
No comments:
Post a Comment