It makes me smile
Yeah it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile (Smile, Lily Allen)
Yup. Just go ahead… spreading words of hate. I have enough. I shall go smile now. This dirty linen seems to have a permanent spot of grime. Never mind. Throw away. Medicine go down…medicine go down…medicine go down.
Popped down Jubilee after work today to do a bit of Spidey loving. Listen to my beef: If you want to munch your snacks loudly, stay home. If you want to eat non-stop throughout the show, get a restaurant. If you want to talk to your friends and comment, go rent a DVD and watch at home. If your 4-year-old son cant keep quiet and stay still, stay home. If you want to talk about the daily happenings in school, stay in school. Don’t irritate the hell out of me in an already claustrophobic theatre hall.
My whole movie experience was kind of marred because of these afte- school buffoons. Felt like flinging my heels at their direction. Oh..not enough shoes then. Damn. Anyway, now I can fully appreciate the “atas” cinema (hello Cathay!) which doesn’t allow food and whatever rubbish into its hall. At least I can enjoy my movie in peace.
Oh well.
That’s what you get for preferring the heartlander way.
Though there are many advantages (e.g. convenience and price), a lot of things have to be tolerated too.
And yes…I take my cinematic sessions very seriously, thank you.










SPIDER-MAN 3 was aight for me, man. I wasn’t jumping up and down..it was just aight. (okay…watched too much American Idol here).
Everything in the show was built up only to be torn down hastily. I thought the wrap-up seemed a bit lame. You mean…Venom can be so easily “destroyed”? Enter Sandman. What can we make of him? Do we hate him? Sympatise with him? Root for him? The connection we shared weren’t god enough but must admit…the Sandman’s action scenes were all spectacular.
.................................................................................................
Mary Jane Watson: We've all done terrible things to each other, but we have to forgive each other. Or everything we ever were will mean nothing.
O Yeah?
Anyway SPIDER-MAN 3 is funny cause it has bad dialogues and bad acting. While most find the part where Peter struts along like he’s a G[r]eek God hilarious, I was quite repulsed it. Strange...I've always like nerdy boys. What happened? Hah.
Well..Spidey being Spidey, there's nothing quite academic about it. Guess Sam Raimi is milking its worth and even if Spidey 4 bombs big time, it will still be a mass favourite. But maybe he can consider these pointers:
- Dont ever..I mean ever-ever kind of ever... let Kirsten Dunst sing
- Dont bill a droolworthy cast (e.g James Franco) only to disfigure his face and then kill him
- Think of something else that Spidey can use to inform him of misfortunes...something more sophisticated perhaps? It's too much of PowerPuff Girls at the moment.
- Bring back black Spidey once in a while...no? No? But he's gorgeous in black!
- Think of other ways to kiss Spidey
- Erm...explain a little how busy New York seems to be unaffected with all these mutants flying around and how damaged buildings can be rebuilt faster that Ground Zero
- How about Spidey having a drink at Central Perk...with Gunther having a crush on him?
Heh.
I really need to sleep. Am falling off me chair and am beginning to sway left right centre.
Oh well tomorrow then. A thousand times goodnight members of the human race.
P/S: Today Man U is celebrating at Stamford Bridge. Think I shall take a nap before watching the match at 0300.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment