The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I forsee the dark ahead if I stay
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry (Fergie)
Big girls don't eat mangoes like I do, either!
Just had a midnight urge to chew so I went to the fridge, took a big mango and walked to the sink. I sank my

This will take too long!
I used to bring mangoes with me whenever I go camping or hiking. When I got hungry or thirsty in the middle of jungle, I would whip one juicy one from the bag and begin to peel it with my dirty fingers as I walked. Once a cadet saw me slurping the juicy golden mango and began to run around wildly looking for a mango tree. He couldnt find and he began to ask excitably:
Kid: Where did you get that??? I want one too!!!
Ed: Get what? This? (pointed to the mango)
Kid: Yeah! Looks so yummy. I'm hungry!
Ed: Err...err..
Kid: I dont see any mango trees leh!
Ed: Erm...I brought it from home.
Kid: Huh? Who will bring mangoes to the jungle???
Ed: Me.
Excuse me.
A mango contains about 15% sugar, up to 1% protein, and significant amounts of Vitamins A, B and C. It has a high water content so...it can sustain me in the jungle.
Okay enough about mangoes.
Didnt do anything much today.
Didnt even do the review.
But I did take out the yoga mat and ..hahaha..of all things...did yoga in the living room today. A bit sad cause the reinforces the fact that I am getting old and rusty. It is getting harder to twist and bend. Limbs are all stiff and wooden.

Yeah...easy for you to say.
Did a bit reading just now. Read some articles on classical religions and ancient beliefs. Came to this article which showed some famous people in history indulging in pederasty. Thanks to CY and Bluink, I spent 2 hours reading it up and eventually I was brought to the pages of Bible, Gospel and Qur'an.
Many names have been linked to pederasty. I read of Socrates, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Walt Whitman, Nehru (yes the Jawaharlal Nehru), Alexander the Great, Oscar Wilde, Abu Nawas, Pope Julius III, Lord Byron, Tchaikovsky, etc. Many of these great men indulged in pederasty for the rest of their lives even though some were married to women and even had kids. I read while some of these relationships were chaste, most had sexual relationships.
My readings brought to the pages touching on religion and again I stumbled upon Sodom and Gomorrah and words from the holy books. It is getting quite worrying as CY and I began to imagine what the future world would be when more and more men turned homosexual.

Will we be exterminated like what happened to Lot's (Nabi Lut) men?
God forbids.
Argh..it's getting very hot. Hell fire is lurking.
Hah.
A thousand times goodnight, resident evil.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment