Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Phantom of the North

I have pinned a James Morrison’s MTV on the left.
A beautiful song accompanies it.
Take a listen.


Didn’t go to work today cause I woke up feeling hot and feverish. My dried skin was itching very badly and I had to slap calamine lotion onto meself at 0600hrs in the morning. With nausea and skin covered in patches of white, how the hell could I face the public and throw myself in the humiliating scrutiny of my students? Nooooo….



The forehead looks disgusting now.
It is all red and flaky and if I touch it, bits of skin will fall off.
Hahahahahaha…it is so disgusting, it’s funny!



Been containing the hunger now. I closed the door because I don’t want the constructors doing the house next door to see my face. Don’t think I can bring myself to go down and buy food. That’s like..suicide. Heh, didn’t know I am so vain. But then again, this is beyond ugly. This is disfiguration. I need to find a mask a la the phantom of the opera to wear to school tomorrow.

Hah. Drama as usual. Shall cook me some maggi mee.


I've been twisting and turning
In a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in, closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Cause I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been to long pretending
There’s no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
Pieces don't fit here anymore

You pulled me under
If I had to give in
Such a beautiful myth
That's breaking my skin
Well I'll hide all the bruises
I'll hide all the damage that's done
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Cause I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
It's time to surrender
It's been to long pretending
There’s no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
Pieces don't fit here anymore (James Morrison)


Not really into sappy love songs right now cause I am not experiencing the loving feeling. But this is just too mellow to be ignored. Oh well.


###

No comments: