Friday, May 04, 2007

Cheap discipline

Received a virtual “death threat” at 1600hrs from The Other Life. They were “screaming” for the article. But…we agreed on Friday and Friday wasn’t up at 1600hrs, right? Anyway I did finish it up a couple of hours ago. Would have been faster if I had my laptop with me.

Would have been even faster if I had gone straight home…instead of being at the meeting and instead of having ice cream for lunch at Northpoint. But..but..the ice cream was very cheap and I am a cheap person. What to do….Hah.

Anyway the ice cream was slight cure for the sickness.
I guess it was all in the brain.

It’s the weekend ya’ll and I’m glad that it is here. Other than the religious class, I don’t have plans and I am loving that. Time to catch up on some DVDs. Did someone say “marking”?


Buzz kill.

Grace and Lauren are at the Esplanade watching the Phantom and Friends right now. They want to catch Spidey later but I have no energy to step out. Nevertheless, will go check the timing for them still.

Okay…probably I’ll sleep early tonight. Was up till late doing research and development for the article last night.

Later, maybe.

Brian,
Top marks for not tryin'
So kind of you to bless us with your effortlessness
We're grateful and so strangely comforted

And I wonder are you puttin' us under
Cause we can't take our eyes off the t-shirt and ties combination
Well see you later, innovator

Some want to kiss some want to kick you
There's not a net you couldn't slip through
Or at least that's the impression I get cause you're smooth and you're wet
And she's not aware yet but she's yours

She'll be sayin' use me
Show me the jacuzzi
I imagine that it's there on a plate
Your rendezvous rate means that you'll never be frightened

To make them wait for a while
I doubt it's your style not to get what you set out to acquire
The eyes are on fire
You are the unforecasted storm

(Brian)
Calm, collected, and commandin'
(Top marks for not tryin')
You made the other stories standin'
With your renditions and jokes
Bet there's hundreds of blokes that have wept

Cause you've stolen their ...thunder
Are you puttin' us under

Cause we can't take our eyes

Off the t-shirt and ties combination
Well see you later, Innovator
(Arctic Monkeys, Brianstorm)


Oh!

Was invilating one class just now when something weird happened. A boy was happily drinking his water from his water bottle when suddenly, he just spurted everything out. For a moment, I thought he had been possessed. I dont know why I had the idea...probably because somehow the classroom gave me a bit of the jeepers-creepers. Anyway, his whole table was wet and his examination question paper was soaked. The girl who sat beside him was also given a shower of good luck. Me? I found it all so strange.

But then again...the boy probably wanted to cough.
Or maybe, his water tasted funny.
Or worse...he's just plain disturbed.


###

No comments: