Adding on to the sunburn now is an aching shoulder and forearm.
Woke up to the pouring rain this morning and I thought, "Uh oh...how to dragon boat later?" However, the worries were unfounded cause the programme still ran even though it started a wee bit later. I had my 2T class with me (my English class...yeah the United Colours of Benetton one) and out of 22 students, 4 didnt want to go into the boat. So 18 of them went in and since there was space for more, I stepped in.

Except that we didnt have a drummer lah.
Was at dreary Kallang and it was still raining when we started out into the river. My boat of 19 consisted of many big sized people who had little or zero energy. What a waste of space!!! So big sized and yet couldnt row! I was so pissed off. Had a mini race with the other 3 boats and we came in 3rd out of 4 boats. To think that we were leading. Dammit. I hate losing.
Oh well.
Am freaking cold in the staff room right now. Feelink a bit icky too cause I just had a plain shower at the Centre...no shampoo no soap cause I didnt want to take up too much time (and we know I do take up lots of time because I have a bigger surface area to wash). So now...think I better finish marking the 2 papers taken by 2 students who were absent last week and then head home to shower. The head is beginning to feel a little itchy.
Maybe later in the evening I catch meself a show.
Hooray!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment