Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Lead" and not "Read"



ROCKSTAR called me up on Friday morning (or was it Thursday morning? Been losing track of time). It was weird cause ..well..it’s ‘ROCKSTAR’ and I don’t know him very well. Anyway, I think he wanted to ask me to go and catch Groove Armada last Saturday. How I know? He started to talk about going clubbing together and catching up and stuff. Anyway told him not free and had no idea when I would be free.

No..no..I don’t hate him.
We’re just not friends.
Just acquaintance and gah....I don’t club with acquaintances.
He probably didn’t have friends to go with and...naaaaaah.



Anyway, what’s with the attack of the doughnuts (or donuts..or doh-nuts...or doenad) recently? It seemed like yesterday we hit the bubble tea and RotiBoy fevers. This season, it’s doughnuts. What’s next?


After yesterday’s La Vie En Rose, I walked up to Orchard Road and along the way, got meself a shirt and a pair of shades. Lauren joined me soon and we continued to roam around. Decided to catch a movie and then Grace called just about the same, telling us she wanted to join us for a while. So we went to catch a very yellow movie.








THE SIMPSONS MOVIE was nonsensical as expected. But of course, it was hilarious as expected. D’oh!


Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does
Can he swing from a web?
No he can't cause he's a pig
Look out!
He is the Spider-Pig!



Lisa falls in love and Bart is embarrassed (that’s so rare). Marge finally takes a stand and Maggie finally says a word. Homer? Still the same bumbling pseudo family man whom everyone loves to hate...but fails.

Heh.

That’s it.

###

No comments: