You say you wanna start something new
And it's breakin' my heart you're leavin'
Baby, I'm grievin'
But if you wanna leave, take good care
I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child, girl
You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do
And it's breakin' my heart in two
Because I never wanna see you a sad girl
Don't be a bad girl
But if you wanna leave, take good care
I hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware – Wild World, Cat Stevens
It was nice meeting the old colleagues. Pity Pak Wim wasn’t there. Anyway, the session at Times took almost 2 hours. Was chatting with Roy and IT...always nice to see familiar faces. IT, please send my regards to Caimo and tell her I wish her well. Hope she’ll take things in her stride. Trudged to the auntie’s to give her the spaghetti sauce; ended up staying till late to play Bingo and Playstation with the 10-year-old cousin. The uncle came back from work and we all headed to good old Hougang Avenue 8 for dinner.
Anyway the interview was awrite. Found out that the HR person was my secondary school junior. Again, always great to see familiar faces. At the end of it, I had to tell the interviewer that I did apply last year but due to a nasty “spill-over”, I didn’t get a good reference from The Mafia (aka Tony Montana).
I figured what the heck...I have to be honest about it. However, the interviewer took it quite awrite. She even dismissed it off saying that they are a bunch of “open minded” people. I guess, it meant they are not the kind who takes crap easily. So yeah...glad to get it out of the system. Getting the job is one thing. It’s Times/Panpac. I have a love-hate relationship with them.

Oh yeah
A love-hate relationship indeed.
Was watching Everybody Loves Raymond...where Raymond manipulated an angry Deborah into releasing her fury by having sex with him. It was hilarious. It also reminded me of that one time when everybody was busy like fuck down at Discovery Channel somewhere around this time last year.
June: (banging her keyboard) Argh! This is so infuriating! Stupid system! Stupid stupid system!
Ed: (banging her keyboard) TELL ME ABOUT IT! I am so fed up!
June: I am so angry! (Bang! Bang!)
Ed: I wish I am at the beach right now..(Bang! Bang!)
June: You know what I’ll do? When I am angry, I feel horny.
Ed: (banging stopped) Eh?
June: Yes I feel horny and all I can think of is having angry sex.
Ed: (picking jaw off the floor) Erm..okay.
Hahahaha.
Guys, what are you waiting for? Do you know that there are many angry girls out there? Come on, let’s get it on!
But now...I need to get back to work.
A thousand times goodnight, you angry sex fiends.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment