Saturday, July 14, 2007

Unwritten...undefined

I have spent the last what-should-be-my-sleeping-hours watching Spice Girls’ and New Kids on the Block’s music videos. I even watched the NKOTB cartoon. Isnt youtube a god-sent? Who needs sleep!

Next week is going to be a crazy week. I have appointments lining up in the beginning of the week. The cheque better comes in fast. Situation is getting kind of tight and I hate to think about money cause it is the root of evil. And not forgetting the fact that no money means no transport fare to get around.

Anyway...

Think the relationship with the father is getting kind of strained. Think he doesn’t want to talk to me. I have this feeling he thinks that I am purposely don’t want to go out and work. Sometimes i think he doesn’t want to see my face. Ah...that makes two people then. Oh well.

Time now is 0450hrs. Need to get up at 0630hrs for NPCC.
I better get me some sleep.


I break tradition,
Sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes

But I can't live that way

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inner visions


Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
(Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield)


If only those closed ones believe in me.

It doesnt matter now.

A thousand times goodnight, non-believers.


###

No comments: