Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dreaming of you

One of my part-time students, a mature 27-year-old, just emailed me the following. I remember we were talking about it during break one night and it was hilarious. Though she was just one year younger than me, she was concerned that I was still single ..yada yada...stuff like that. She told me something about meeting The One (life partner, not God) etc.

Sorry non-Muslims.
Think you wont get it (the idea, not a life partner).


Here we go:

...
...
...

Dear Mona

Thank you for simplifying the authorship for us =)

really appreciate it alot.

Anyways about the doa to get jodoh cepat. You have to read
1) Al-fatihah 3 times
2) Surah an-nas 3 times
3) Ayatul kursi once
4) 101 times of selawat
5) make a wish
6) 101 times selawat

This has to be done before you sleep lah. And your heart has to be in sincere and pure mode (means not in anger or watever).

Insyallah you will see the glimpse of your jodoh. Sometimes first time you cant see anyting. But the next few times, your dreams will be consistent. and when i said a glimpse, it is really like 20 seconds kind of thing =)

Good luck!

...
...
...

No shit! What if it's Lauren (or CY2 haha!) who comes to me in my dream? I'll wake up upset, man!


"Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I'd wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too

Cuz I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Then here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you even see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close
But so far, all I have are dreams of you
So, I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you
Yes, I do

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Then here in my room,
Dreaming about you and me" (Selena)




P/S: Russell Peters was whacked!

P/P/S: Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad.



###

No comments: