Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eat it

I am licking the almost-empty nutella jar. I am even contemplating chomping Milo powder. In my head, I am thinking gooey choc fondue, milkshakes and sticky chewy chocolate.

I think I'm hitting a "fertile" patch.
That's 2 extra letters more than 'horny'.

Err....

Whatever.

Gimme chocolates.





I had no sensation, completely numb I felt no satisfaction
I thought no one could ever get me high again
I swear I was not looking

I've waited so long
I thought the real thing was a fake
I thought it was a tool to break me down
You prove me wrong again

If love were liquid it would drown me
In a placeless place refine me
In a heart shape come around me
Ilove were human it would know me
In a lost space come and show me
Hold me and control me
And then melt me slowly down
Like chocolate... (Kylie)




Okay...I feel giddy and nauseous. I think it's serotonin doing its work.


P/S: In the central nervous system, serotonin plays an important role as a neurotransmitter in the modulation of anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, sexuality, appetite, and metabolism, as well as stimulating vomiting.

P/P/S: Great. I've reached the vomiting stage.



###

No comments: