Monday, November 10, 2008

Eye of the tiger

I've got a freaking headache.

Bleargh.

Yesterday the brother and sister-in-law came over. They arrived just as I was in the midst of banging the shit out of my drum (Guitar Hero WT). The sister-in-law wasnt feeling very good so it was the brother, the sister and me screaming at one another in front of the TV. Just like old times.

So yeah...we were at it for 4 hours straight.
Played until we went cock-eyed.



Anyway,the sister-in-law just had a miscarriage. Yeah, think she was into her second month or something. It was a bittersweet thing...tragic relief, something of that sort. It was unplanned but she grew into the feeling. Doctor said it was due to stress. Thoughts are with everyone affected.

Awrite.

Am meeting Liah later. It has been a while and next week is her birthday. So...tonight we'll meet before she turns a year older.

And in January...yikes...I'll turn 29.


###

No comments: