Sunday, November 09, 2008

Have you ever?

Lauren and I were almost late. Ironically, we actually met up early and took the bus but the bus moved at a snail's pace. We alighted at Bugis and took the cab to Esplanade instead.



Taken from past Ave Q productions.

The following is my favourite from the theatre - If You Were Gay.




AVENUE Q was hilarious. I would have appreciated it all the more if I were less tired and hungry. Better seats would have helped also.

Anyway, the performance was good and yeah...kind of worth the money. It was definitely more satisfying than to have watched the Arsenal-Man U match I guess. Izzy and CY2 updated me and well...end result was Arse 2 Man U 1. That sounded close. Damn.

Never mind.
Next leg.

...
...
...

Yesterday after work, Shortcake and I decided to have a quick ice-cream session. After some Ben & Jerry's, we walked around Raffles City. Suddenly, we were hit by hunger pangs and therefore, we made our way to Sakae Sushi haha.


Makan sampai pengsan, nyah.

That was yesterday. I struggled to wake up to work just now. I headed home from work at around 1430hrs and when I reached home, I immediately ran to the huge box which had been blocking my kitchen entrance.



With much enthusiasm I ripped the box apart and began to assemble the drum kit and the guitar.



We sucked; both the sister and I. Managed to play for about 3 hours before I ran off to meet Lauren.

Anyway, here's just a little glimpse of what playing the drum on Guitar Hero World Tour is like.






Okay it's 0400hrs and I really need to sleep in order to be up and ready for another day of Guitar Hero-ing later. Right now, I can only play 2 things at a time (out of 3-drum, mic and guitar) because I only have 2 controllers. Will need to buy one more soon.

Alright.

A thousand times goodnight, no-lifers.


###

2 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

i take it guitar hero is the new crave? sigh... whatever happen to main captek and batu selembat....lmao.

Ed RockStar said...

well if capteh and batu selembat go on nintendo, i'll play them too.