I have been wanting to put pictures of ismail's (whatever I have at least)birthday and the Manics' and Kylie's concerts. But each time I wanted to do so, I fell asleep.
The parents are away on holiday and will only be back this weekend. They left last Monday so since then, I had been doing the housework cause the lazy-ass sister is too retarded to do it. And she didnt even bother to try. That's how retarded she is.
The past 3 nights had me reaching home at almost midnight, followed by reading papers, doing laundry, folding clean ones, hanging wet ones, cleaning the kitchen (cause the sister-in-law came over in the daytime to cook something for us or something), sweeping the house and watering the plants.
By the time I started my work, it would be 0300hrs already.
By 0400hrs, I was dead on the floor.
By 0745hrs, I was up for work.
I am fine with parents going away. I just cant stand deadweights. Most of the laundry are not even mine. Dammit.
Next time when I stay in my own house, there wont be so many plants to be watered (my corridor is practically a jungle now), other people's clothes to be washed and hang out to dry, and messy kitchen --> I'll cook but trust me, I'll pick up every single crumb on the table top. There wont be many carpets and there will definitely be no deadweight. If I were to have a pet, I'd make sure that animal help me out.
No deadweights.
No scrubs either.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment