Monday, November 03, 2008

Praise the Lord it's a beautiful day.

Got to know the stuff that I'm going to teach next Monash semester. Yeah I know, the last semester barely ended and now we're talking about February already. Anyway, maybe it's not confirmed yet but right now, I will tentatively be taking Cultural Policy (again), Media Audiences and International Journalism --> 2 new subjects.

Frankly, after this semester's Authorship module, I think I am game enough for anything. Just bring it on. Who knows, this will be my last Monash term too.

I'm just contemplating.



P/S: Life is too short to not do what I want. And what I want is to travel and do social work. Maybe it's to Hanoi to do a good deed. I dont know. All I know is that I need to do it.


###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To hanoi we go- *sing* the more we get together, together ... :D

Ed RockStar said...

bila kita berkumpul berkumpul berkumpul bila kita berkumpul bersuka ria

kawan ku kawan mu kawan mu kawan ku

bila kita berkumpul bersuka ria