2 weeks ago, I cleared my wardrobe and threw away almost half of what's inside. So...I am in a mission of starting afresh (somewhat). Since I cant yet start over with my job, the wardrobe will be the substitute.
it's the sale season and so...I am slowly stocking up. I saw a nice orange office dress just now and bought it on a sale. Just tried to put it on minutes ago and ... Argh...it didnt fit. Being a sale item, I dont think I can exchange. Man!
Lesson: Don't shop when it's almost closing time. Oh well.
Caught two shows today - SELL OUT and HENRY POOLE IS HERE - and both were equally depressing, but good nevertheless.
Spent the afternoon gallivanting alone after the first movie and in the first 30 mins, I was like a walking confusion. I dont know what to do, where to go, etc. I literally drift around. Just felt lost in the crowd (1700hrs and it's crowded???) and in the madness of Orchard Road.
Get off the road and go in the mall, Ed.
You'll be safe there.
At about 1900hrs, I met Meiling at The Cathay and we headed to Picturehouse. 2 'arty' shows in a day and both were damn ironic stuff.
Still it's a good day.
Is it Saturday already?
No?
Damn.
P/S: I know...and I am fully aware of my chronic melancholy. To have someone else, however, saying it to your face is really painful. Burn-out has never felt so painful.
P/P/S: ''It's better to burn out than to fade away. Peace, love and empathy.'' - Kurt Cobain, Nirvana.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment