Monday, May 25, 2009

I think I'm paranoid

I don't like regrets but if I could have done some things again, I would have attempted harder. Like studying, for example.
 
I could have done better for my PSLE. My prelims were wonderfull and that blew my head off. The actual results were a disaster and I was so ashamed.
 
My 'O' levels could have been better. I got better results throughout the course of study but I guess, when it came to the exams which really mattered, I buckled. But thank god, they were good enough for Mass Comm.
 
My poly results were a mess. Though I didnt fail any exams (primary school till poly), I still had a "I could have done better" moment.
 
My uni results...very proud of my results though I could have done better in my first semester. I didnt settle down quick enough and it affected the grades. My final semester was God-sent.
 
Anyway, rambling aside...I am such a lousy student.
My grades didnt reflect the joy I had doing the assignments.
I had too much fun...that's why.
 
Okay. What a crappy and meaningless entry.
 
I really need to kickstart my Masters.
 
 
###

No comments: