What an unfortunate sight ... me slaving over the computer, pulling my hair at random times.
..
..
I am in the middle of creating a textbook for this news writing module which will be offered next semester. It's harrowing but I take a little comfort thinking that news writing is what I am academically trained in (was a journalism major...my uni life was surrounded by words and papercuts).Technically, this shouldnt be a problem.
Hear that, Procrastination?
What will be more horrifying is my next task - producing (1) European Cinema and (2) Screen Theories textbooks. I cannot imagine how much time I will need to come up with something decent. I think they will have to spare me from teaching just so that I can come up with something worth printing and distributing. Yay...more slavish hours :i
Okay.
Back to news writing.
Lead5Ws1Hbylinetitlebodyintroconclusionnewsagency
mediaimperialism propagandasucksassgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
P/S: Very mature, Ed.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment