I came home from work around 2000hrs and I fell asleep immediately, waking up at 0330hrs. 7.5 hrs...wow, was I that tired? It's 0500hrs and I am staring at my fan and stoning to Kings of Leon.
Was planning to watch GA season finale but...am too stoned to flip open my laptop.
Was looking for reasons to go out tomorrow. There's no work and no NPCC. Was planning to jog but I havent got running shoes; swim but my hair's too dry. And well...there's good ole match between Man U and Arsenal at 1945hrs.
Maybe I can go out and buy a swimming cap so that I can go pool-dunking on Sunday. I have run out of movies to watch, also.
Wah..damn mundane.
But then, it's good.
Too much drama at work.
See how it saps my energy?
Shall read my ELLE magazine and do sun salutations at dawn.
P/S: Banyak kau punya sun salutations, Ed. Subuh tak nak buat?
###
No comments:
Post a Comment