As I was rotting and reading the papers at the same time, lo..here's what I saw.


Din had placed a photo in the papers.
Everyone goes "Awwwww..."
:)
Last Saturday, after watching Star Trek with Meiling, I headed off to Marina Bay to meet Win, Linh and Riza. Linh just flew in from Vietnam and wanted to catch up. We all managed to psycho Riza, who's in Monash Sunway, to come down. From Marina Bay we all got into a cab and headed to Keppel Bay.


We headed to TCC. It was 2000hrs by then...pity, it would have been perfect if we were there are sundown.



After TCC, we took a walk along the pier/bay. I was looking at the yachts longingly and at some beautiful houses there. Ooh the life!













Took pictures on the road; sitting, squatting, jumping...just fall short from lying down. We left around 2230hrs and headed to Raffles City's McDonalds. Our Vietnamese friend (Linh) missed McDonalds so much so we went there to let her bask in the oily glory.
Riza went back to KL the next day and Linh followed suit a few days later. The latter headed to Langkawi from KL, before going back home.
Lifestyle of the young and free..sheesh.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment