It's going to be a real dilemma next week - adam lambert or kris allen?
I started this 'tournament' rooting for adam cause he's a rockstar and he has this crazy creativity and chameleon-like appearance. I didnt dig his thick make-up and tight pants but...it's okay.
But the last few weeks, I kind of got slightly turned off with the judges' constant adam-pimping and sudddenly, adam's singing got slightly unbearable. Why must you waaaaaaaaail so much? And, gosh, why must you stick out your tongue and wriggle it when you waaaaaaaaaail? It's terrible.
Kris has always been an underdog. The judges' not-so-constant treatment towards him has probably robbed his vitality and made him less charming as the weeks went by. He didnt smile as much and he often caught on camera frowning and not as huggy-huggy like the rest. But damn...I like melancholic guys like kris. And when he gives you the smile, the world is a better place.
Of course, his voice is not as great as allison's or adam's (sans the waaaaailing) but it's folksy, sincere and it's what jason castro wanted to be but couldnt. Almost mraz-like, this kris.
When he sang She Works Hard For The Money (thank you baby *blush* haha), I was wow-ed. But last night's Heartless was ...unbelievable. *jaw drops heart melts*
I almost forgot that I had actually gone to watch a fantastic movie before that (Angels & Demon). W-O-W.
That rendition will be my idol season 9 song. Last season's was the sex on microphone michael john's It's All Wrong But It's All Right live rendition of the dolly parton's song.
Still, adam will have the title in the bag. But it's okay. Kris will be the one singing in my mp3 player.
P/S: Not working today. Thought better get a day off before I go crazy and run amok at work.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment