The mother came home at 1800hrs and she watched American Idol.
I came home at 2000hrs and I watched American Idol.
The father just came home at 2200hrs and he's watching American Idol.
The sister will be coming home at midnight and I think she'll be watching American Idol.
8 hrs of Idol!!!
But you must admit, it's a good one.
I went ballistic when Jason Mraz and Santana came out.
:)
Anyway...about yesterday. Still angry but I cant turn back time so I'm going to let it slide. Have been battling the urge to confront the boss and every other pariah whom I think are involved. In fact, I didnt sleep the whole of yesterday and am feeling so damn woozy right now.
Was up thinking and discussing with some unfortunate kakis and well, fatigue took my mind off anger and spite. I am somewhat at a dark place having a twisted sense of peace.
I can have a relapse though. The first week is always the hardest so...when I see these people at work, I guess I have to replace their images with that of rainbows, unicorns and fucking hot centaurs. Ooh them sexy beasts.
Hmmm.
No one can break me except for myself so these people are better off sodomising themselves.
Rainbows. Unicorns. Centaurs.
Okay need to be down with reading the papers and then....sigh...it's back to the computer.
:(
Fine. I'm slow. But I am darn meticulous.
That's damn underrated these days.
Rock n roll, people.
P/S: As you can see...I'm all over the place.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment