Iniesta scored in the dying seconds and that's it for Chelsea as the Catalanonians made their way to the final based on an away-goal advantage.
Like I mentioned, it was not much of whom I prefer cause my Man U are waiting for either one in the final showdown. But indeed the idea of not wanting to have an all-England finale did overcome. A lot.
I mean...I feel Barca will put up a great fight against the Devils and if Man U were to lose, there's no other team to lose it to.
But that did not mean Barca played great just now. Chelsea were robbed of great chances and were hampered by some dubious decisions by the referee. Barca did not have many chances but well, sorry Chelsea fans, they had one superb shot and that's all that mattered really.
So... May 27th. If Man U win, I'll bring my Man U jersey to work and wear it. If Barca win, I'll bring my Barca jersey with 'HENRY' written at the back.
I kid.
Sleep.
P/S: But I do have the Barca 'HENRY' jersey...thanks to Adrian
P/S/S: Was so ecstatic when Barca scored that I picked up the mobile and smsed 'Woohooooo!' to the brother in Norway.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment