Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Anna Sui Rocks Gila Babi

It’s confirmed! I’ve lost the pictures taken at Seaford. Ting doesn’t have it. I don’t have it. Alamak..so sad.


You Are an Indie Rocker!


You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.

You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.

You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.





Have been sleeping early the past couple of nights...at midnight. My dad found it so strange he asked “What’s wrong with the computer?” Yeah instead of “What’s wrong with you?” I told him the computer was simply too slow and fucked up to do anything. Ok, I still play Bejeweled but haiyah…that’s about it.


Damn addictive game. The whole office was introduced to it during a Microsoft enrichment class.

Kenny Sia posted a picture of himself and the SPG this morning. There were a couple of shots…in the second one, both of them were bare-chested. Yes! You guys missed the shot where the SPG pressed her naked boobs against Kenny’s naked chest-meat. Xiaxue gave Kenny a lot of flak…few hours later, he took off the pictures. I have one of the shots hidden in my cache somewhere…but hah, it’s not the nekkid-tetek one.

And people say that I’m kinky…


7 Types of Intelligence - Which is yours?

brought to you by Quizilla

Anyway…

I need to do a bit of retail therapy. Pronto. My make up is depleting and depreciating. The downside of having a big face: you use more powder, more gloss, etc. I am eyeing:

Anna Sui’s loose powder

and


Anna Sui’s rouge

Humph…there are many more of course. But…we’ll see how. Let me get to the counter first. Hiak hiak!

Okay. This has been a brainless entry for a very brainless day. Dreary, indeed. I think, it’s time to bring out the ROCK music!

I had a dream last night
'Cause it looked just like a dream
I had a dream last night
But it looked unlike a dream
Mercy, mercy, I'm made of parts
Make me a suit so I can get it off
Heaven help my head is spin'n round
Stop this airplane cause I got to get down
I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove
I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove

Here's to the Montagues, John Wayne, and Bette Davis
And Romeo, he waved before this chorus girl and beggars hair
Juliet is up in heaven, a pocket full of pills
And Jesus drives to Mexico, to get her prescription filled
I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove
I was a scream last night
It was getting kinda fun (yeah, rock out, whatever)

I had a dream last night, because she looked just like a dream
I had a dream last night, because she looked just like a dream
She was on fire last night, and I was breathing gasoline
I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove
I had to scream last night
Lord of Love

I didn't know where to shake my butt
Walked backwards, fucked like a fox
I was more fucked up than your sister's tackle box
Three a.m. at five o'clock
And one of us leaves, and I got shot!
Shot me down
Yeah, whatever, rock out
That's it, that's my rhyme, take it to the streets, biatch
- Whatever, Butthole Surfers


No fucking clue what these people are singing? It’s okay. Just go mental anyway.


Rock out. Whatever.

###

No comments: