
It looks almost like this…it’s just that instead of black at some parts, it’s white.
Anyway, I got it at a steal because my brother’s good friend was the one who sold it. So don’t think that I’ve struck lottery or something, ya? :)
On the other hand…
I bought the Anna Sui powder and blusher! So pretty. I wanted to get (of all things) the hairbrush and the hand mirror, too. But ..eek..$32 for a hand mirror?

But aren’t they just too pretty?
Sigh…maybe I’ll get them for my own birthday. Hmmm, I can get the whole set and give Sharinah as a wedding present. Yeah..that will be nice.

So pretty it hurts.
Anyway,
Nani, guess what time did I finally make it to the gym? 10 bloody pm! By the time I reached the gym, I was practically dragging my feet but man, I have to do it lah. Pounded the treadmill and then rowing and then do the ski-like machine thingy…total? Slightly less than 60 minutes. Tired as hell. And at midnight, I still hadn’t had my dinner. Okay, I grabbed Ferrero Rocher low fat milkshake from Bravissimo…I guess that was dinner.
My brain is totally fried. Right now, I absolutely have no intelligent bones and cells in my body and brain. I can only think about the weekend. Thank God Wednesday is almost over. Got badminton later tonight with Mail and Sha. Tomorrow is Thursday and I think I am going to utilise my free ticket tomorrow to catch Fantastic Four (Flaming Vic, Invisible Jerry, Fantastic Vaness and Ken Thingy?). Friday I think I will just rot at home and catch The Malaysian Idol. And as for Saturday…hahahaha…that’s the day I’m waiting for, boy!
Yeah yeah! Pay day!Now I can't say my name, and tell you where I am
I want to roll myself away, don't know if I can
I wish that I could be in some other time and place
With someone elses soul, someone elses face
Oh, Tuesday just might go my way
It can't get worse than yesterday
Thursdays, Fridays ain't been kind
But somehow I'll survive
Hey, man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey hey hey hey, man I gotta live my life
I'm gonna pick up all the pieces and what's left of my pride
I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night - Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night, Bon Jovi
Uh huh, tell me about it!
Played this on my guitar with so much gusto because I could totally relate to this song. Played till my fingers bled and blistered.
Rock on.
###
3 comments:
You could play the guitar?
COOL~~~!
What other surprises do u have in store for me? *lol*
"I'm feeling like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night..."
I am sick... since Monday night. Have been on MC since Tuesday. Went back to work halfday today and went to see doctor again. Except for Monday, this whole week is MC week for me...
I'm having a harder time than you, so rejoice!
Note: I'm crazy!
did i say i'm having a harder time? come on...i've never had a hard time...
Post a Comment