Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I dont need to wait anymore

B: I want to ask you…Do you like durians?
M: Yes, of course!
B: Do Malays eat durians?
M: Humph..what kind of question is that? Of course they do!
B: Har? Then how come I never see them eat durians outside?
M: What rubbish are you talking about? They eat at home, lah!
B: Why don’t they like to eat durians outside?
M: Why must they eat it outside? Just because we eat at home and not in front of your eyes doesn’t mean that we don’t eat durians.
B: But you can always see Chinese people eating durians outside and..
M: (walking away) Why am I even listening to this crap…

See. One may be a Masters student but that doesn’t mean one has brains. Heh, no offence, B. You know I still love you. Right.

I am done with the Changi Village Hotel article and am left with the NDP one. But I don’t think I can do it today because I am still waiting for more information from that Terence Cao-lookalike dude. So, I got sidetracked and surfed Victoria’s Secrets website instead. And then I fell in love with this.

The new TV and DVD/VCD player that my brother bought last week are coming today. Maybe, they are already sitting pretty at home right now. My brother bought a PS2 a few days ago, too. This is crazy. He is spending so much money and here I am, with only $10 in my pockets…with 11 more days to payday. But oh well, i’ve got a brand new TV and tonight, I can finally watch DVD at home.

So yeah…my place.

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah
I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah How long must you wait for it?
Yeah How long must you pay for it?
Yeah How long must you wait for it?
Oh for it

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and under prepared
But I wait for it
If you go, if you go
Leave me down here on my own
Then I'll wait for you (yeah)

Yeah How long must you wait for it?
Yeah How long must you pay for it?
Yeah How long must you wait for it?
Oh for it

Sing it
Please, please, please
Come back and sing to me
To me, me
Come on and sing it out, now, now
Come on and sing it out, to me, me
Come back and sing it

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
And I was lost, oh yeah,
Oh yeah
- In My Place, Coldplay

Bye, Wai Keong.


###


4 comments:

Elyse said...

*laugh my ass off*
Trust B to come up with such ideas...
*laugh my ass off & fall off my chair*
Only she can come up with such 'theory'!!!
**laugh my ass off, fall off my chair & roll on the floor*

Elyse said...

No pun intended, B...
(If u happen to read my comment.)
No pun intended! I like u too...
Howdy? *wave*

Ed RockStar said...

dont think she reads this unless you guys told her about it. so on behalf of b, i will "wave" back to you.

Ed RockStar said...

and weewee, stop falling off your bloody chair!