Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Tuesday's mindless entry


This is the most yummilicious, orgasmic (hell, ten times more!) and potent chocolate cookie I’ve ever tasted. Dunk it in cold milk and you’ll forget what sex is. Only at Marks & Spencer. Warning: Fattening as hell…but who cares!


Yaye! Finally managed to upload the few shots taken last Friday on IT’s “birthday”. Well, it wasn’t exactly her birthday because we celebrated it 3 days earlier (it was yesterday, actually) but oh well…here we go.



A roadblock before getting her present – get a hug from Prema.



Dang! She finally saw the box.


CY and I purposely dumped all IT’s presents into the box. Then we wrapped it with the cheesiest wrapping paper we could find. Hah, it looked like some tacky lucky draw box.

Oh well..got to go now..going to the gym. Nani is still sick so she cannot make it. Initially I planned to go for the yoga class…but hmm..i think I shall go scout around for Anna Sui. *wink*

Later!

###

6 comments:

Coulieo said...

Sex? what's sex?

Ed RockStar said...

That's it, good man.

"What's sex?" indeed...

Anonymous said...

What about sex? *baffled*

Ed RockStar said...

what about sex?

not as good as this cookie, i guess.

Elyse said...

Alamak! And I've thought IT = Irene Tan, instead IT = Inn Tian... *lmao*

Ed RockStar said...

Irene Tan?????
apa dia buat dalam aku nyer blog?