Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I just cant..I just cant control my feet

I think I am going to join this book club which meets once a month. I’ve been feeling so stupid and wu liao lately…I need to do something that requires brain and erm..stimulation. Work? Oh, my work is mindless.

Anyway, the next book session, the club is discussing Reading Lolita In Tehran by Azar Nafisi. I wonder if the book is out in the library. If I buy the book, what if I cant finish it in time? As it is, I am still struggling with Mein Kampf..and The Time Traveller’s Wife is still waiting for me on my bed. As for Ting’s Harry Potter…I really give up.

That’s why I am feeling very stupid. I used to read books fast and focused. Now, I just don’t find the strength…or time. Bloody fucking excuses…I can just go out less and don’t blog so much. Yeah, I know.


PEACEFULLY

You are a peaceful sleeper. You recognize that
sleep is a necessary part of life, and
understand that there is no way for you to
fully appreciate everything around you if you
dont give yourself a break once in a while.

You are a very calm and collected person who
seems to have all of their ducks in a row, so
to speak. You enjoy life without getting
over-enthusiastic and appreciate harmony in all
things.

How do you Sleep? (Anime Pics)
brought to you by
Quizilla

Really weird. You know the deal between sleep and me, right? Going to sleep is like admitting defeat that the day is over. But..i did this quiz twice and it gave me the same answer on both occasions. I am damn bo liao

Got stuck in a mind-numbing traffic jam along Paya Lebar all the way to Geylang/Aljunied last night. By the time I reached Orchard, it was already slightly past 2000hrs. Supposed to meet Nani at 1930hrs, go for dinner and then to yoga. Anyway, we were both very hungry so we went to eat yong tau hu at Cineleisure.



I didn’t go for yoga because I couldn’t make it in time. Almost decided to skip gym (we were just across the gym, mind you) to go to Mustafa Centre for some late shopping. Luckily we both managed to scrap that idea (we decided to save the money for JB this Sunday) …and reluctantly dragged our asses to the gym.

Burn baby burn…burn baby burn…Burn baby burn…



Yikes…I think I am slowly becoming Bridget.

..moan..

Anyway, I bought 2 CDs last night…Oasis and hahahaha..The Essential Michael Jackson. A bit peeved they don’t have I’ll Be There, Never Can Say Goodbye, Ain’t No Sunshine, One Day In Your Life and Happy in there. But oh well…it’s all good.

Quoting a Fred Nerk (from leoslyrics.com), MJ is as “mad as a fart in a bottle, but when he gets it right, boy does he get it right!” Spot on, Nerk.

One day in your life
You'll remember a place
Someone's touching your face
You'll come back and you'll look around you

One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

One day in your life
When you find that you're always waiting
For the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I'll be there
- One Day In Your Life, MJ

This hurts. Oooh this hurts real bad.

###

No comments: