Friday, July 22, 2005
Dakota's good but i prefer Stereophonics' Superman
Oh...
I think i may be buying a new computer tomorrow. Dont ask me where do i get the money, though. Some things just...be.
Am still thinking...should i get a laptop or a pc? I dont know.
What has the world coming to? I used to buy Chikadees..and then i started to buy clothes. Then i started to buy groceries and now i am actually buying a hardware. What's next? A house?
It's elementary, Watson. She's all grown up now.
If i'm so grown up, then why do i want Chikadees, still?
Watson...she doesnt want to grow up. Simple.
But..but..but..I'm a Toys"R"Us kid!
Watson..why are we in her head?
.
.
.
Laptop...or...PC?
###
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PC. Unless u want to watch tentacle porn during lunch time. ;P
i have not seen tentacle porn!
humph..i'll get a laptop then.
Post a Comment