Good morning, ya'll!
Man U just managed to pull a disappointing 1-0 win over Lille, courtesy of Larsson. Ah, what would we have done without him! Man U wasnt particularly fantastic. But like a certain Andrew Leci had said it, it was still a win nevertheless.
It is 0600hrs...a bit pointless (and not to say, risky!) to go back to bed. So I shall mope around the house a bit.
Yesterday was tiring. Had the 2nd combined UG training and after that, I played futsal with my cadets. Almost ripped my NPCC skirt. And because I wasnt wearing proper shoes, my heels are aching like crazy now.
Oh well.
The relief teachers have planned a floorball game later after school. Yay!!! Thursdays are my long, stressful days so an adrenaline-pumping (I hope) game is perfect for me to let off steam. Oooh cant wait...cant wait.
Okay. I am done preparing some worksheets for the students. Think I shall now limp off to the showers.
*breathes in..breathes out*
It is going to be a good day.
I hope.
P/S: NPCC camp starts tomorrow..yeah!
P/P/S: March holidays start tomorrow...yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!
P/P/P/S: It's payday.... yeah x 1,000,000!!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment