Had big plans after school. Wanted to visit the hospitalised auntie but I didn’t. I even bailed on Meiling on a free (!!) show. Was supposed to meet her at 1900hrs at CineLeisure cause she had a pair of free passes to watch Freedom Writers.
BUT NO… I HAD TO FALL ASLEEP.
I only woke up at 1915hrs when she called me to find out where I was.
Dumbfucked.
Gah.
Anyway Sunday had me up early. At about 1115hrs, Clara, Grace, Weiling and I were at KBOX Ang Mo Kio, breaking the morning malaise with our warblings. Liah joined us soon after even though she had a flight to catch that night. She was leaving for Melbourne/Sydney.
Such a commercialised country and yet they have a problem with a plebeian like me.
Koala pooh.
Left that place at about 1430hrs and headed to Banquet for more tummy sustenance. Liah had already left to continue to pack. Clara, Weiling and I then bundled ourselves into Grace’s car…to our next destination…Dempsey Road.
Weiling brought us to The Wine Company and the girls soon settled on a bottle of white wine from Germany. I took a sip and well put it this way..God doesn’t want me to drink and don’t worry, there’s no reason I will because I really really hate alcohol. How can people put that vile thing down their throats is beyond me. White wine…red wine..sour..bitter..smelly like hell…argh!!
More photos from the girls.
After another bottle (red this time), the girls decided they liked the place so much they would come again. Think they set the date to April 15th. So if you want to have fine wine with fine girls and want to talk crap with me over some lame juice or tea, come join me at Dempsey Road’s The Wine Company on April 15th.
The password will be: Hell yeah, you’re fine!
By the way, the price for a bottle of wine is about $35.
According to the girls, it was cheap.
Weiling and Clara soon disappeared later that night, while I ended up at Grace’s place with Sha joining us. Had packed dinner, watched a bit of Grey’s Anatomy and then Ugly Betty. Rather, it was just Sha and I watching cause Grace was almost unconscious on the bed…no thanks to alcohol, I guess.
Yeah she was driving earlier on.
No…we werent caught.
Not sure if she was fit to drive even.
Ooh…the young ones.
Oh well.
Tomorrow…I have to bring some cadets to HTA for their NPCC Day Parade training. Oh man…the OC asked if I could do him that favour cause none of the teacher officers would be free to do it. Could I have said no? I couldn’t tell him that I was not free because I was supposed to have fancy drill training tomorrow anyway. Shit…now I have to spend my Wednesday afternoon sitting and watching cadets getting screwed by field instructors from HTA. Must bring binoculars so that I can while the time away checking men in blue.
I love blue.
More than that, I love men.
But most of all… I love myself.
Hmm..okay.
Mentioning love, the past few days had me wishing for someone by my side. Bit silly I know. But I have been having some trying moments lately and someone comforting will be nice. I don’t know. I’ve never been attached. Don’t know what it is like.
Heh.
A thousand times goodnight, well-wishers.
P/S: The close auntie has been hospitalised since Thursday. Visited her last night and ah..a bit of a sorry sight. May God speed her recovery.
P/P/S: I am not turning alcoholic. I just want to taste for myself and make my own decision. And after tasting it, think I will stand by God’s decree. Vile..vile.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment