Fell asleep at 2300hrs and woke up almost 2 hours later to create worksheets.
Am just done with creating for one class and I have 1 more to go.
Havent packed my bags.
Camp starts tomorrow.
Die.
Wanted to catch 300 but Grace got a little bit sick so we postponed it. Just as well. I stayed back later. After shooting some hoops with some students, I adjourned to playing floorball with the school's floorball team. Almost fainted due to lack of fitness.

The relief teachers were playing against the students and hah, we were out-rawed, man. I was trying to keep cool...had to control the panting..huffing and puffing.
Must maintain.
Continued with badminton for a while after. We then limped off to dinner at Northpoint. It was already 1900hrs then. I had never stayed back so late in school before. Thank God it was for recreational purpose today.
Oh well.
I better get back to work.
A thousand times goodnight. ya'll.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment