Oh…went to Aussie Embassy and found that it was closed after 12noon. Went Borders to cheer meself up with 2 cheap books – Yeats and Frost. Then Grace came to town because she wanted to get her Stefanie Sun album. Oh..had a hearty dinner.
Nothing beats comfort fat…except for fats.
Friday I left school at 1140hrs right after my last lesson. Would have reached Aussie Embassy in time if the cabby didn’t make a wrong turn and headed to American Embassy instead. Seriously…what the fuck. I felt so exasperated and the security guard could see the frustration welling in my eyes. He then softened up and said he would grab a form for me from upstairs. So I waited for him 15 minutes.
Then on my way out of the embassy, somehow I got damn fed up with everything, I actually threw the form into the bin. It was an ultra rash decision but hey…I was extremely exasperated.
I walked all the way to Orchard in the hot sun. Bought meself a pair of shoes, a dress and a pair of Gisele Bundchen’s Y Ikatu Xingu Grendene sandals. Sayonara Havaianas.

I know..i know..They all look a bit Minah-ish.
But then..Havaianas are gay-ish too.
Both brands are made in Brazil.
Ah, what a liberated Malay girl got to do?
Went home after 4 hours of retail therapy. A quick nap followed and then it was ktv time with Sha, Ismail and Grace at Apollo’s. Salina came and joined us and we had one super side splitting moment though I couldn’t remember to what song did the embarrassment take place.
The session ended around 2330hrs and we all headed in 2 cars to Spize at River Valley Road for supper after that. Mail left and the four of us hopped over to Braddell to visit Lauren who was tending to her late grandma’s wake. Went home about about 0230hrs and 2 hours later I was dead to the world at home.
NPCC was boring last Saturday and oh..it was super duper hot. Dragged meself to religious lecture in the afternoon but I guess that was really worth it. Met Sharinah’s boyfriend after that. He and his brother came to join us after class for a quick dinner. Felt a bit awkward but oh well, I’d get by. Anyway they sent me to Pak Budi’s house at Coasta Rhu.
Adrian, Waikuan, Marinah, Des, Esther and Wan were already there. So were Terence and wife. Shuxiang joined us soon after that. We didn’t do much barbeque because Pak Budi’s friends were the ones who did the superb job. We just ate.
Nice
Des and Adrian wanted to hang out so we three headed off to Esplanade for drink. Had my peppermint tea…putting me into instant stoned mood. Walked to Orchard around 0200hrs and then home.
Sunday was nice and tiring at the same time.
Tomorrow.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment