HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY, CLARA!!
Again, I wish you all happiness and may it be a good year – love, life, career, health, family…everything. All the best in the change of job too and hey, everything will be a-okay. Happy birthday!!
So the two birthday girls (Weiling and Clara) held their birthday dinner together just now at Holiday Inn’s Window By The Park. I joined slightly late but hah, tucked into the food immediately.
The dinner sponsors aka Birthday Girls.
It was still quite a spread though the girls whined that it wasn’t extensive. I love, love, love the scallops. Very nice, thank you! There was rojak, laksa, sushi (which I didn't eat obviously), chocolate fondue, salads, soups, desserts…and hah, all I could take were only these two…were too busy to take pictures of other food.
Anyway, thank you ladies. It was nice catching up. And Weiling, congratulations on the marriage proposal! Of course, I’ll be the “sister”..bridesmaid..whatsoever! I shall go mark my calendar, yeah? Did you say September 2008?
I swear I need a better phone with a better camera.
Last Friday, as I was preparing to knock off from work, I was hit by the state of my desk. I realised that I was working in a war-torn area. The desk looked ravaged!
But haha, mine is still not half as bad as the table behind mine!
These are the stuff I have been working with/reading/ watching lately.
Sometimes I am so busy, I don’t have time to wash my stinky glass and it will be like that for a couple of days
Anyway…we have to fill up this record book…urgh.
Not a favourite thing to do for me.
My timetable.
What was that behind my seemingly innocent pooh water bottle?
Hahaahahahahaahahahhaahahahahhahaha.
Change..my ass!
Okay. Am damn sleepy. Need to figure out what to wear.
A thousand times goodnight.
P/S: I watched Music And Lyrics. Nice. Update tomorrow.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment