It took me 13 years to finally know THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (thanks to web technology!) and urgh...all those years I had missed out!


13 years...better late than never at all.
Another great show to add to my personal favourites. Tomorrow (or rather, later) I shall go and discuss this movie with one of my students. He happens to be a prison warden and it has been a great class activity...prying information from the gaol. To no avail of course.
“It’s a terrible thing to live in fear.” - The Shawshank Redemption
Ah I am quite inspired by the power of determination right now.
One day...one day...
Some day.
Soon.
..
..
..
Man U had a brilliant game against Aston Villa. When Reo-Coker got sent off, I was quite elated but however, when the goalie got sent off, I got quite sad. Flashing 2 red cards in a game always sounds like a joke to me. But oh well, it was a clear red-card worthy of a foul.
Today, everyone ticked. Nani was fluid. Tevez was effective. Anderson was menacing, Giggs was well-oiled and ah, Rooney was almost précised – save for that spot kick.Ronaldo wasn’t even in the first 75 minutes. It felt good to win 4-1 and not the usual
And now my weekend is gone.
Awrite.
It’s 0435hrs. I’ve been wanting to sleep ever since waking up at 0645hrs for NPCC this morning. Takes me almost 24 hours. Class later at 0900hrs, Noreen’s place at 1330hrs and then to Sha’s.
It’s gonna be a long day.
It’s the hope of retiring on my bed at the end of the day that will keep me going, I tell you.
“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption
A thousand times goodnight, natural born dreamers.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment