La Moron!
I was walking in my usual pacy, fox-trotty manner when I suddenly slipped in front of the lift. Not only that, my right heel snapped. Had to run back to the house to change into another pair of red heels. Well...my "momentum" was broken and I decided to hail a cab.
Good choice cause I came to school early.
But it took a toll on the pockets.
$18.50
Anyway...it was about Culture and Ethnicity today. Decided to show Singapore Gaga to the students as I managed to borrow it from the National Library. Interesting local documentary and it was nice to show a bit of Singapore life to the foreign students. However, the nicest of them all was when I heard the voice of the ex-boss. The MRT lady.
Her soothing voice engulfed the whole classroom and I was proud to tell the students that she was once my boss and that I had a wonderful time working with her. In fact, I just sms-ed her and wow, it has been such a long time since I last met her. Not only her...the whole jing-gang at Redi; the eccentric radio technicians, the dour receptionist, the freaky security officers, the kooky part-time presenters and of course..the boss.
Good times.
Good music.
And ah, I had the best "confinement" time ever; 2 years being locked up in a 4x4 studio surrounded by records.
Good times.
Now it's lunch time.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment