Dec 11, 2007.
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE are freaking coming!
And thanks to
Free standing!
Hoo-fucking-ray!!
I really cannot wait to see (and hear) the theatrics and the carefreeness. Cannot wait to smell the sweat of fellow concert-goers and have their limbs jabbing my face, their feet stepping my toes and their hair in my mouth. Yes, as sick as that may sound...that's what rock concerts are made of. And I absolutely adore it!
And I have Linkin Park coming up real soon. Dont feel like sitting down. Jumping up and down... screaming like a banshee is the way to go. I need to get rock-concert gear!!
I freaking love rock concerts!!

My Chemical Romance
I will look past their skinny jeans.
Bleurgh.
"We're damned after all
Through fortune and flame we fall
And if you can stay
Then I'll show you the way
To return from the ashes you call
We all carry on
When our brothers in arms are gone
So raise your glass high
For tomorrow we die
And return from the ashes you call"
Check this out. Shall we paint our faces????
Oh..by the way, I managed to get a few of my students to join me.
Maybe the sister is joining too
This is going to be sooo crazy.
Sahriah, game?
Okay..I need to get new and durable bermudas, sweat bands and lots of lozenges. Gonna be so broke with the birthdays and Daffy's wedding creeping in. But ..man..it's Linkin Park and MCR!
I missed the first LP concert at the Padang. Wait technically I was there...outside the venue. This time round, I need to be inside.
Shinoda's ass is mine.


Walao eh!!!
I cannot sleep!
By the way, I just realise my 2 favourite men are almost alike.
I think this is my "type". Hahahaha.




Mike Shinoda and Ami James.
I like!
Shit lah...It's almost 0400hrs. I really need to do some work.
Ta!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment