Monday, October 22, 2007

This Night Won't Last Forever

 
Good morning <strike>Vietnam Baltimore</strike> City Hall!
It's great to make it to work.
 
...and dont I sound chipper?
Isnt the day looking like a recipe of disaster and malaise?
We can only tell at the end of it.
 
..
..
..
 
Had a super long day yesterday, one which started at 0730hrs. Went to school, rushed home and rushed out in the searing sun again to meet Liah, Weiling and her hubby. Was sweating buckets with my baju kurung stuck wet on my back. Cooled down at the void deck and then we went to Noreen's pad.
 
[pictures to come]
 
At about 1430hrs I had to leave cause the Moonies were having our own gathering also. Lauren was still at the interchange and so I waited at the bus stop near Noreen's...absorbing more ultraviolet rays and Vitamin D. When the bus came, with her on it, I quickly hopped on, only to find the bus had a poor air-conditioning system. It was damn stuffy...just a few notches short of the stuffiness we felt on the HK bus.
 
 
The bus wasnt even packed. Why must I pay more bus fare for bad air-conditioning? The other day I was on bus #24 and the whole bus looked like dumpster. The floor was stained and the air was sour. It looked like someone vomitted at the back of the bus the week before and the whole gunky mess just slowly dribbled its way to the front, unclean for weeks.
 
 
Reached Sha's place only to find Alfie and Jason to be the only ones there. By 1600hrs everyone was there (sans the sick Jo) which was "on-time" actually. We asked everyone to come at 1500hrs because we knew all of us would be late. And haha, Sha had no chance to be late cause we made her place the first stop.
 
 
We cam-whored.
A lot.
 
 
Oh oh!
We also gave Ismail a box of chicken treats for his birthday.
Hope he like it.
 
 
Next was Nani's, Ismail's, Tini's and chez moi. Many people, many cars. One of the successful Raya visits in terms of attendance and house calls.
 
They all left my place at 2245hrs. That's early considering that most of us are all night-birds. Alas, it's back to work on Monday so <strike>I </strike> everyone had to go back and rest. Sent them down and hahahaha (so much for resting) I then got into Nani's car and just sat there with her for 30 minutes. We just loved to plan events.
 
I didnt say "materialising" the event.
I just said "plan".
 
Concussed on the bedroom floor at 0100hrs and was lucky to wake up at 0730hrs even though I didnt manage to set the 6 alarm clocks. Braved the rain to work and here I am....off to make another cup of drink.
 
I shall make some coffee now. Strong ..kao kao..coffee.
 
Back to work after that.
 
 
P/S: Was watching Grey's Anatomy earlier but the stupid "feed" stopped halfway. Now I cant really work. I need to see what happen in the rest of Ep4!
 
 
###
 
 
 

No comments: