Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What the...

I thought Media Culture was bad...Documentary Studies is worse!
 
Why are theses so difficult to read?
Is it because I am stupid enough to understand terms?
Haven't the language they taught in school good enough?
Why are the words look so freaking alienish?
 
Why is Documentary Studies included in Mass Communication? Maybe it should be covered as a topic in Film Studies or something but not as a bloody module on its own, right? Morons. Gibronis!
 
Anyway, last night was the start of Documentary Studies class and no one turned up. Great. Brilliant. I spent 45 minutes eating my BK (again) dinner and 2 hours watching Fahrenheit 9/11 in the dark. I could have done all these at home. But I couldnt...because I had to wait for phantom students.
 
The best thing: I actually squeezed out my brain juice to prepare the lecture. In-fucking-vain, obviously!
 
Twats.
 
P/S: Yes, I rather have students...especially after I've painstakingly prepared for class. It would have been different if I havent.
 
###
 

No comments: