N.B. : This contains many fucks.
Great.
Si-bei fucking great.
Yes, nothing makes me mad and sad than a malfunctioning computer. After 2 days of not switching it on, I just found that there were many fuck-ups. Am attacked by a barrage of pop-ups, viruses and what-nots. Like...what the fuck. Out of a sudden? The instinct is telling me to screw the sister cause she was the last one to use on Saturday...as I lay dead on my bed.
Yes dead. I died this weekend.
Friday saw me as usual...working "hard". In the afternoon, it was The Boss' birthday so the department had a mini celebration for him in the MCR. After that, it was off to yoga. Almost puked the curry puffs and cake. Once that was done, it was time to head to Pasir Ris for the chalet.
Intended to go off at 2300hrs but was lured to stay till morning. So stay...I did. Went off at 1000hrs, got home and then left for work at 1230hrs. Yeah had to go to work cause had to attend the stupid company bbq for the new students at the principal's house.
The place was near Lorong Chuan... behind St Gabriel's.
His house was opulent.
Huge was an understatement.
Had never stepped into such a grand house.
Mah Bow Tan's house also cannot fight.
So yeah....I was supposed to mingle but...was in no mood to mingle and pringle with the rest. Had no kakis there also and well, most of the students were from China so yeah.. a lot of chinese chit-chatting buzzing around me. No friends and out of place. Great. Stationed myself at the pit and bbq-ed till the cows came home from 163ohs to 1930hrs. Got all hot, sweaty and smelly.
By 2000hrs, I was not only disgustng, my right eye was swollen terribly ~ no thanks to the smoke and ashes. It hurt bad. I was tearing all the way home.
Fell asleep while watching the Man U-Boro match.
Woke up this morning and rushed to the library cause I had a meeting with the NPCC HQ people. We were to discuss some projects which I now regret having a part to play. Came home, watched Drumline and then fell asleep again from 1500hrs all the way to 1900hrs. God knows why was I so freaking tired.
So yeah....I got to Snow White at 2200hrs and up till now, I couldnt access my windows. Am using The Brother's laptop now because I really want to vent it out. Am getting a heartattack soon. Snow White is still fucked up. Windows Security Alert pop-ups keep coming up. Various virus alerts keep coming up when there is absolutely nothing on it.
I have done my Spyware check and have cleaned everything and yet am still bothered by all this shit. How the fuck can I do my lecture on Wednesday? Fucking chee bye. Dont tell me I have to fucking send this for fucking repair lah..
I cant take it anymore.
Was so pissed I became hostile to everyone who wanted to chat online.
Sorry.
My computer is my livelihood.
Am fucking pissed.
Over $1000+ amount of work need to be done and I fucking cant do it because the Snow White is fucking acting up. If I have to clean her up from scratch...I..I..am going to fucking kill someone. Anyone.
ARGH!!
P/S: Go to bed, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment