Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drama Queen

I’m not collegial, I don’t hang out.
I’m soloist, I like my solitude.



'Twas a little Moonie gathering last night where we had dinner and then we adjourned to a nearby Starbucks. Susan was talking to Nani, Lauren was talking to Jay and Jo. Sean was minding his own business and I had little chats with Grace. Suddenly, in true Hitchcock dramatic cinematography fashion, I was sucked into a vacuum.

I became like a floating soul looking down onto the group.
All I can say is that it isnt pretty.
Maybe it's just me.
I wasnt really in the mood to talk.
Maybe, there's nothing to talk about really.


Life is noisy enough for me to talk, no?


We all parted ways 2 hours later. After alighting at AMK MRT station, somehow Lauren and I lingered at the station and found a place to sit. We had our post-NYC review there for 1.5 hours.

..
..
..

Mentioning talk...

The good friend called me from Jakarta last Monday night and it sure was nice to hear from her. We talked for an hour and after the chat I got so tired, I fell asleep in front of the TV.

I think the good friend and I are missing each other. At least on my part, I am. It's hard to get people who are on the same wavelength and when you do find one, I tell you, you have to guard it with dear life. Oh well.

So yeah...back to the good friend. Something cheesed her off and she needed to talk it out and hence, the long distance phone call. Quite dramatic and emotional. Hah, typical Liah stuff :)


Heh.

Oh well.

I have rage burning in me for the longest time and it just went a notch higher a couple of hours ago.

Firstly, Idaho told me about the stupid cabby she had yesterday who, thinking that she was a Chinese, went on a rampage of criticising the Malays - "Singapore dont like Malays," he said.

Secondly, VietCong told me that I had to attend this workshop by the principal ("Mr Burns") and VP ("Mary Poppins") this Sunday in school...morning till late afternoon!

Thirdly, attending the workshop means I cant go to Din's fucking wedding!!! ARGH! I fucking hate myself and Mr Burns and Mary Poppins and VietCong and everybody else. I have been looking forward to his wedding celebrations for years months.

And there's another point which makes me boiling mad but I have to shut my trap here. And censorship makes me angrier.

Yes, I am an angry person.
The angrier I get, the quieter I become.
Fuck all this shit.

I think something drastic is coming.I can feel it.


P/S: Din...*sniff* I cant attend.


###

No comments: