Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Orange Blossom Special

Have been missing out on Euro and now...am taking my revenge now by trying to catch up with as much football articles and post-match reviews as possible. And oh, trying to catch as many matches as I can. Am watching my first two right now - Holland vs Romania & France vs Italy. Yes, am flipping channels like nobody's business. Manually, mind you.


Holland and Italy. Both are moving on.
Good to see that the 2 teams I think can wing it, wing it.
Yes, am rooting for either Pays Bas or Azzuris to win, ya'll.
Go Huntelaar!



Well well.

On a more disgusting note,it just hit me that SingFest is going to happen during the brother's wedding weekend of 2-3 Aug 08. Like..WHAT THE FUCK!!!


Oh freaking come on!

This only means that on the 2nd, I am going to miss Travis (again? what the hell!) and on 3rd, I am going to miss Jamie Scott, Panic At The Disco and get this...Jason fucking Mraz (yet again!?).


Brother: Fuck! I am going to miss New Found Glory because it's my fucking wedding!
Ed: Huh? What? SingFest?
Brother: Yeah on my wedding weekend.
Sister: I dont care. I want to watch NFG on Saturday.
Ed: What?? I cant catch Travis!
Brother: Well...unless you want to go of course.
Ed: Mother will kill me, right? Maybe can say I have work.
Brother: ARGH!
Ed: But...Sunday is confirm cannot go.
Brother: SHUT UP!
Ed: You mean...I have to miss Jason Mraz again?
Brother: He was here before?
Ed: I was in Timor when he came for Mosaic.
Brother: Hah! Travis?
Ed: They came together with Coldplay.
Brother: That was long time ago.
Ed: I know...I didnt like Coldplay and I was broke back then.
Brother: Fuck SingFest.


Then I tried my luck.


Ed: Can you postpone your wedding?


Guess we all know the answer.


A thousand times goodnight, dejected wannabe-SingFesties.


###

No comments: