No, it's not because the Italianos are out of Euro.
They all can die for all I care today.
Apparently, the management thinks that I am still new enough to be sent into the staff orientation programme. So today, at 1430hrs, I will have to sit through mindless orientation shit; corporate videos, mission statement, toomuchcrap and everything alike.
Yeah. Here's a big CHAO CHEE BYE to you. How is it that you did not think that I was new enough to develop a unit/module? To do this? To do that? Fuck you. Today's the deadline for marking? Fuck you. I'm new. Fuck you. Therefore, I'm slow. Fuck you.
Fuck every last one of you.
Go die a painful death in adminstrative hell.

Argh!!
..
..
..
On another note, I encountered something dumb/mind-boggling last night as I was lying down on the floor, welcoming Monday in the most tormented manner. The phone beeped so I stretched for it.
An unknown number.
I hate unknown sets of numbers.
XX: Wahaha hows ya day? [Why would a stranger start a msg with a "Wahaha"?!]
Ed: Who is this?
XX: XXX here! Haha
Ed: Bah.. I thot who [I still dont have a clue by the way]
XX: Wahaha tml having class rite? haha
Ed: Nah no class
XX: Haha so good? Where u stay now?
Ed: Amk...?
XX: Sama sama now. school holidays so no class rite haha
Ed: Yea but still have to go to school
XX: Haha seems so fun eh haha ya ya wan to have dinner hmmm like wed thurs?
Ed: Am on late shift this whole week. Next week?
XX: Haha still shift one ah? Ok ok next tues or wed ah haha arrange with u again
Ed: Awritey
Then it hit me. I only know 2 XXs in my life and even then, both are just acquaintances. I havent seen 1 like forever (4 years) and the other was a former NPCC cadet whom I bumped into few months back. Nope. I dont hang out with them.
So yes, a couple of minutes later I asked.
Ed: Wait...u are not by chance an insurance agent now rite?
XX: Currently with prudential eh ha but no la no intention to share with u anything lei haha cos long time haven catch up then tot of having dinner! Wa muz have a lot of people come find u haha [Notice the long defensive reply???]
Ed: Yeah man
XX: Haha no worries la just eat haha no work gee
"Gee"? Basket.
Dont "gee" me, okay. I know what is your intention. I must have hit it straight on ... or you are just a freaking giggly boy who likes to go "haha" at every chance.
Okay, if I'm wrong, pray tell why the sudden desire to seek me out? Is this a "My Name is Earl" moment? Eh, whatever mistakes you did to me, I've forgiven you. So yes, go live your life, be free.
Stupid fucking Monday.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment