Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Labels or love

So last Saturday, I met Nani after work at Causeway Point to catch Sex & the City.







SEX & the CITY was a slight disappointment. The humour is tepid and everything else is predictable. Okay, how unpredictable can SATC be, right? After all it is from a TV series...but seriously? Poop jokes? Fat jokes? That's toilet humour and the last I remember, SATC was more than that.

I followed it religiously when I was in my early 20s but now...in my near-approaching 30s, I feel cut off. I cant relate to them anymore. They are so indulgent, frivolous and self-centred.

Saving grace is that...*thinks hard* ah, the fashion was awesome as always. Though at the end of it, I really had a product-placement overload.

Okay...I shall blog about Get Smart, Sharinah's and Grace's birthday celebrations tomorrow. I need sleep now.

A thousand times goodnight, city dwellers concrete urbanites.


P/S: Coming to America!!


###

No comments: