Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shaddap you face

It has been 12 days since I returned from New York City. Kind of missing it a little. Just a little. How I wish I had more time...then I can visit the Malcom Shabazz mosque, NYU, Columbia University, Julliard School, the Met again, Yankees game, Apollo Theatre, Bronx Zoo, Greenwich Village, Madison Square Garden, NYC Opera & Philharmonic and many many more, I guess.




More pictures and reviews to come, once I have pictures from Rae and Clara. Hang on in there.

..
..

Was on afternoon shift today cause I was supposed to have some orientation with in the evening. Came to school and was supposed to mark these:


Students' film/scriptwriting assignments

Instead I spent the whole afternoon munching junk and surfing.





Okay, nonsense.
Brain drain, I tell you.

Anyway, when I got home, the sister (with utmost glee) eagerly showed me something off The New Paper. I almost choked to death.




I have no idea if it's a Malay dialect word but..yeah, "Puki" is a common term for the woman's woohoo, you know, the punani. So, kueh puki is well, a vajayjay treat, no?

Okay.

Weird.




Shall go sleep...Saturday at work looms. Shall go visit Lauren at The Singapore Arts Museum for her flea market thingy.

Thousand times goodnight fleas, bees and zzzs.


P/S: Shutterfly has gone through a facelift and somehow I cant post pictures here without having the irritating border. Is there a way to combat this?

P/P/S: The orientation was cancelled at the last minute because there werent any new students for me. Then a few of my colleagues dragged me to supper and so, we took a cab to Lao Pa Sat. Burp.



###

No comments: