Saturday, June 14, 2008

SOS

I am at Times Square Info Centre...totally panicking. I cant access my Internet banking system and now...have only $2 on me to last till tomorrow. Wow, so exciting!!

The last entry saw me stuck at Buffalo. Well, we finally left that god damn place at 1400hrs and reached Ontario (Niagara Falls) at 1530hrs. Niagara Falls was beautiful and our bed and breakfast place (Victoria Charm) was gorgeous - very old English cottagey. Alas, it was time to go back the next day at 2130hrs and guess what...the bus didnt come!!! Argh!

The next available bus was at 2300hrs and best, the station closed at 2230hrs. So for the next 30 minutes, we were stuck in the dead town outside. Seriously now...

Oh well.

Am meeting the girls at Central Park now. They had gone to MoMA in the morning...and I continued sleeping. I had been there before you see. So now...in my penniless state, I have to walk to Central Park to meet them sans breakfast, sans lunch. Ah, kurus aku. Bagus.

Awrite. Am taking the evening flight out NYC tomorrow to Hong Kong...badabing badabang will reach SIngapore Monday afternoon. bye.

###

No comments: