Monday, July 04, 2005

The fellowship of the (Tiffany) ring


Cant believe how after 10 years, we STILL look the same.


The Lord of the Ring and I. She bought me a tub of biscuits to spur me on because i have many articles to write. Merci.


Noreen and Weiling flanking Mona.


Stewardess, Junkie, Teacher.


This is a shot of 2 happy POWs locked up at Changi Village Hotel.


Bank Officer Ng, Hotel Manager Liah and well, Junkie.


Gay hobbits.


After about 10 years of knowing each other, Clara and Liah are beginning to look alike.


We all haven’t gotten together in a complete circle for more than 3 months. Yesterday was truly a much needed one. And our next meet-up will most likely be in Vietnam.


Yeah, I’m going Vietnam!

Later!

###

11 comments:

Ed RockStar said...

Heh..i did?

I swear I'm straight.
I'm a 1-sex person.
I like girls.
Girls are cute.
Girls smell nice.
Girls have soft skin.

You've got a problem?

Lil Miss Freckles said...

is it me or is your photo size smaller than mine? where do u host your photos?

Ed RockStar said...

i host them on shutterfly...
then when i post them up on blogger, i resize them...risking distortion.

Lil Miss Freckles said...

how u resize?

hersheychoc said...

lauren!! i thot i taught u this??

img src="address" height="watever" width="watever"

there u go!

Elyse said...

Mona, sure I do (have a problem)... I like girls too!

Ed RockStar said...

i can just manually resize the shots under the "COMPOSE" mode.

Girls..the best things on Earth.

Elyse said...

And boys are the clueless lot...

Ed RockStar said...

beyond clueless...

Elyse said...

Especially those like Waikiki burger and Mr K.O.H.

Ed RockStar said...

hopefully waikiki is not going to be as horrible as mr koh