Monday, July 25, 2005

It's not so bad...

Yup I expected the “backlash” after writing the previous entry. But I’m cool. I hope my friends weren’t offended or anything. I just wrote what I felt at that moment and I don’t lie to myself so..ok ok enough. I don’t have to explain. If any readers still offended, just get through to me or something.

I feel like xiaxue, spg and kennysia…having people commenting on what I wrote. Maybe I should post a picture of me doing the spg pose…just paste my head over spg’s body.

OH well..going home. Then after dinner/shower i am going shopping...at AMK Central.

###

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chey. Kenny Sia did it with his own body okay. Tuo Diao Tuo Diao!

Elyse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elyse said...

Yaloh, Mona. Do it with your own body. It'll be much nicer than using other people's body. *lmao*

Ed RockStar said...

hey i still want my friends to read this mofo of a blog ok..

Elyse said...

Mona, you will get all the publicity you can never ever imagine. And who knows, it might land u a new job opportunity!
SG Blogger of the Year!
Columns in newspaper, tees endorsements, blablabla...
And even interviews like SPG in today's Today.
Sorry, I'm talking rubbish!

Ed RockStar said...

exactly. Rubbish.