Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yuo've been hit by..you've been struck by..a lullabye.

Alamak… I am such a failure. Told myself that I should start prepping up for fasting month (and besides, I am feeling bloated no thanks to menses) and decided that I should starve the morning away … eat something only at lunch. But come 1000hrs, I was quite hungry (and a bit conscious of the baddie breath) and I ate my apple muesli bar. But you know how greed works, right? I had another one after that. Now my food stash is left with 2 packets of instant chicken soup.

How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.

Tiok, ah!

Sha commented that my strokes (badminton strokes lah) were getting worse. What do I think? I thought it was exceptionally bad in the 1st set …[Excuses] just ate dinner, haven’t warmed up, badminton racquet too light. Ok ok I sucked. But after that, I thought I did pretty well…Ah, that’s what I thought, lah.

On my way back, I kept playing imaginary smashes in my head..how to improve. Occasionally I broke out into a bit of gestures and spasms. Lucky no one was around me. Anyway I conclude that a non-serious game 1 hour in a week is not going to change the world. I guess I have the answer. I have to improve my fitness and stamina. How? Bloody fucking gym.

Tonight…I’m gonna run until the cows come home. And the cows better come home in 20 minutes.

Anyway, Sha took these with Jason's super kao camera last night. Yeah, I’ve got the golden ticket! I’m Charlie? No…sadly, I’m more Veruca.


Hehehehehhe.

Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka


Anyway…

I am very very tired..see bey tired. Very tempted to take leave tomorrow…clean up my room and wait for the new chest (as in..cupboard lah!) and the full-length mirror to come. I can get to watch my Princess Bride and Kill Bill 1 & 2 also. Otherwise, I aint got the time, baby.

Last night, while watching Rock Star INXS…

Old Man: Do you know who sing this?
Me: Oh please…it’s so easy. It’s The Kinks. This is Lola.
OM: Then Gimme Some Lovin?
M: (saw the answer briefly on tv) Ah, I know..it’s Spencer Davis Group!
OM: I used to have all these in cassettes back in the kampong.
M: Puh-leese! I have them NOW in CD!
OM: You have the Kinks CD? Where? In the room? Now?
M: Yeah lah. I have Kinks, Beatles, David Bowie, The Clast, Marmalade, Bay City Rollers, Humble Pie and all those 60s and 70s crap. Got them when I was working at Rediffusion, what.
OM: Really ah?
M: Yeah..I have 40s and 50s music also. Frank Sinatra, The Searchers..country music. Don’t know what to do with them.

[a scheming plan came to mind]

M: (deliberate) Hmmmmm…aiyah all these take up a lot of space. Maybe I should just throw them all away.
OM: Don’t throw!
M: Too many already..some more radio inside cannot play CD.
OM: I will get one soon..


Ah, the power of music! Gonna get a new radio/player soon.


I’m such a smooth criminal.

Hee hee! Aw!

###

14 comments:

hersheychoc said...

no lah woman.. what i meant was u do less smashes now compared to the first few times i played with you.

prolly coz u are more merciful now.. teehee.

Ed RockStar said...

am just old and god damn tired...
anyway..i know how it feels to receive irritating smashes..(read: the merciless mail) :)

Elyse said...

Old man = ur ???
But luv the way u can come up with such a devious scheme in a spur of the moment.
You go gal!!!

Elyse said...

And how come you have the Golden Ticket?

Elyse said...

You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You're open to new people and friends, which makes you a pretty popular person.

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.

Ed RockStar said...

hoi..what's the last post for? bla bla bla...

anyway, how come i have the golden ticket?

Because I am the chosen one and Willy Wonka loves me.

Liamxi said...

haha, me merciless? I guess it's just the competitive spirit in me...cuz i'm sure all of you are equally competitive, what with all the vulgar language that got thrown around while we were playing haha!

For me, I prefer to express my competitive spirit in the form of my merciless smashes instead, lol.

Elyse said...

Yah right, Willy Wonka loves u... *roll my eyes*

Last post? I took the quiz u posted mah, and my answers are similar to urs, so I posted here loh... Tak boleh ke?

Ed RockStar said...

paste on your own blog lah!!!!

Anonymous said...

*blinded by golden ticket envy*

hersheychoc said...

mona go read abt my preposition on my tag regarding the golden ticket...

Elyse said...

*sulk* Cannot paste on urs meh?

CY--> Envy hor? I'm worse, I'm jealous...

Ed RockStar said...

it's just a cardboard...

Ed RockStar said...

but HELL, it's a golden cardboard!And it's mine..muakakakakakakakaka.