…
The other night I heard Manics’ A Design For Life and Pink Floyd’s Another Brick In The Wall on 987. Wow, that’s a big thing you know…considering that station can play crap sometimes. What’s next? Ocean Colour Scene? Bluetones (please please play them!)? Stone Roses’ I Wanna Be Adored?
I don't have to sell my soul
He's already in me
I don't need to sell my soul
He's already in me
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored
Urgh…C, the NMT boss, who is sitting in front of me, has been burping and belching since 0930hrs. Okay, you have indigestion..fine. But can you close the door? What’s with him and the mafia not liking to close their doors? The doors are meant for something.
| Your Seduction Style: Au Natural |
![]()
|
Must have been barking up the wrong tree!
The poly-gank celebrated Mail’s belated birthday last night at Suntec’s Pizza Hut. Hope you like the DVD, man. It was a riot. As usual, when 8 of us get together, we will all suddenly become 18 year old hormonally-charged kids. Toilet humour, dark humour..any kind of humour was present last night. After an expletive-laden dinner (my thousand apologies to the parents who brought their kids to Suntec’s Pizza Hut for dinner last night), we adjourned to Swensens where the birthday boy treated everyone to ice cream. We were so bo liao and high on sugar that we ..man..staged a Malay wedding with Mail and Lauren as the mat groom and minah bride.

Joanne and I were the unfortunate ones who had to fan those morons.
After that, we went to the fountain area for some lame phototaking…and more juvenile conversations about not-so-juvenile topics ..like weddings and erm..a certain local jazz (j-ass?) singing “sensation”. Then we all parted on a high..and subsequently a dread because it’s a working day on Monday.
Oi, stop burping already!
Anyway...
Wanna read something scary?
I was in the showers last night (hey, that’s not the scary part, okay!) when I had a call. Okay, it was a missed call. The number was weird…an overseas number. Thinking that it could be my dad (who was in JB last night), I returned the call.
“Hello? Hello? Who called me?”
Then there was a 2-sec silence before a freaky voice belonging to an old Indonesian man was heard muttering something incoherent. My first sick thought was, “Fuck, it’s my late grandpa calling from hell because I've never prayed for him.” I hung up, of course. Then 2 minutes later, I received an SMS..in short form, using Bahasa Indonesia, asking me for my name. My second sick thought was, “Wow, he knows how to use SMS!”
I ignored it. After all, if he’s really my dead grandpa, he would have known my name. Though it has been 23 years.Friday saw me meeting ML and Sharinah. I have not seen the latter for more than 2 months as we had a stand-off. The first thing I did when I stepped into Starbucks was to give her a huge bear hug. After that, all’s forgotten. And I am back planning her hen party. It’s going to be at Conrad Hotel, on the 17th.
Looking for a man who wants to earn extra cash!
Must be able to strip and gyrate in front of 10 nubile women to any kind of music.
Don’t worry, it’s not country or classical music.
Will pay in cash…and in kindness.
Will provide tit (haha!) bits.
Must be at least 1.75m tall with great abs.
Special talent (e.g. juggling, fire-eating, belly-dancing, magic, etc) is a bonus.
Hmm, how much? You show me your goodies, I’ll show you my money.
Not much of it, unfortunately.
But hey, you need it.
Where did you go
When things went wrong for you
When the knives came out for you?
Where did you go
All you needed was a friend
You just have to ask and then…
You don't have to have the solution
You've got to understand the problem
And don't go hoping for a miracle
All this will fade away
So I'm coming home
What did you learn
Locked away all on your own
Chances are your head all blown
What did you learn
It was unfortunate
You missed your chance to find out that…
You don't have to have the solution
You've got to understand the problem
And don't go hoping for a miracle
All this will fade away
So I’m coming home - Slight Return, The Bluetones
###

No comments:
Post a Comment